December 9, 2018
All about the sentencing memos-first Mueller/Cohen, then SDNY/Cohen, then finally the pièce de résistance: Mueller/Manafort. Much like Manafort, it was small and slightly disappointing.
Then we talked about Beto Stans and everyone's favorite-Bernie Bashing!
November 11, 2018
1. The House Results
2. The Senate Results
3. The Propositions
4. The State Results
5. What the Fuck Florida?
October 29, 2018
We (okay, Elizabeth mostly did since she did all the research) rambled about nonsense involving ghosts that haunted various government buildings around the country.
Pardon on Bianca's sound, we couldn't figure out how to fix it so it broke Ed. Sorry Ed.
October 14, 2018
Season 6 Episode 1
- Arizona Really Is Crazy
- Hit pieces on Sinema
- That insane lit piece saying Sinema will cause nuclear war.
- Republicans commit federal crime, again.
- Voter Suppression
- Arresting Campaign Staffers
- North Dakota
- Democrats raise too much money, pundits wring hands
- Beto’s Amazing Haul
- Everyone else hauling in cash
- Republicans have a sad.
- Kevin’s Theories on Polls
- It really isn’t that stupid, we promise.
- Candidate updates from Campaign spotlight
BUY OUR SHIRTS:
September 30, 2018
Here is the season finale of the Humorless Rants Show absent something spectacular happening next week. Sorry about the crackling.
Season Five Episode Thirteen
- FUCKING WITHDRAW ALREADY!
- Kavanaugh and the Fox Interview
- The Hearing-Dr. Ford
- The Hearing-Gin Man
- Did anything else happen this week?
- Elon Musk Charged
- By the way, there is still an election
- Georgia numbers
September 24, 2018
Sorry about the delay folks but Ed the editor had a very exhausting week last week and needed some downtime. I told him it was okay.
Season Five Episode Twelve
- Awesome patrons
- Lisa Talamedge
- Admin on twitter
- The Whelan Theory of Sexual Assault
- Republican desperation?
- Inspector General Michael Bromwich DOJ
- Garrett Ventry
- Cohen discussions with Mueller
- Did you know he talked about the pardon process Cheato has?
- Ad withdrawals and current rankings of races
- Jim Knoblach withdraws campaign
- PA-17, Conor Lamb’s new district
- Paul Gosar is not welcome to thanksgiving dinner
- Jason Miller And the Abortion Shake
- Someone had sex with this guy?! THREE TIMES?
- When your ex is AJ Delgado.